End of Year Tax Stuff we may see:

  1. f4868 to file for an extension for up to 6 months-can efile, but TPer should pay as much as possible of what they owe.
  2. If TP’er owes money and cannot pay, Call TP’er advocate 877 777-4778
  3. If TP’er can pay within 120 days, call 800 829-1040 to establish a request to pay in full.
  4. f9465 can efile, for an installment agreement. Fee can range from $105 for payroll deduction, $52 for direct debit or $43 for low income TP’er.
  5. Credit or debit card payment . TP’er must go to irs.gov and choose a payment processor. There are fees.

Don’t forget, begin to update your mileage online at the AARP volunteers Portal at:


C U at breakfast at Luigi’s, tomorrow at 8:30:)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s